Sunday, October 30, 2011

I may be biting off more than I can chew, but what I'd really like to do for the Personal Tech Project is get more into some sort of deeper web-based learning skillsets, learning how to make flash video animations, make games that test concepts, ect. The more I got into building this website, the more I'm realizing I'd rather gear it toward an online skill builder, and less a generic go here to get info on the syllabus. perhaps I should shoot for familiarizing myself with Flash first off, the see if making an animated movie should be a tech project or the movie project...

2 comments:

  1. Shane,

    Your first PTP was due on Monday! Please turn your first project in ASAP .... if you're having trouble with it, let me know and I can help you out (adelheid dot elizabeth at gmail).

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete